or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
- Hana Flower Food Cutters are a set of four stainless steel cutters.
- Add some decorative flowers to your Bento.
- There are 3 very traditional Japanese flowers plus a leaf that signifies autumn : Sakura (cherry blossom); Kiku (chrysanthemum); Ume (plum) and Kaede (acer or maple leaf).
- Use the cutters to make pretty shapes out of ham, salami, cheese, thin omelettes, thin slices of carrot and other firm vegetables.
- You can also use them for cookie cutters
- Made in China