Make lunch like a legend.
- Use Fresh Bread. Soft, fresh bread works best. Dry, old bread doesn’t go into the shape as well and is difficult to cut.
- Use A Cutting Board. Make sure your surface is 100% flat. Plates are not 100% flat, even though they often appear to be. If you have trouble cutting all the way through your sandwich the first step is to switch to a cuttingboard instead of a plate.
- Press down firmly. Place BOTH hands on top of The Lunch Punch® and press straight down, hard into the sandwich. You will need to press down rather firmly. Its not difficult, but give it a very big push down to begin with. Then if you need a little extra kick to make the cut all the way though…
- Twist it back and forth a few times. Once you’ve pressed down as hard as you can then twist the cutter back and forth a few times. When you hear the plastic cutter scrapping on the cutting board you know it is cut completely through. The pressure and twisting you need to cut a sandwich may vary. Often the ease of the cut will depend on the sandwich fillings you use (example: peanut butter, obviously, being easier to cut than ham).
Note: Results may vary. Please be aware this is a food preparation tool. Like any food preparation, your results will vary with the kind of food you use and the amount of Lunch Punch® making experience you have. The more Lunch Punch®sandwiches you make the better you will be at it – just like baking a cake.
- Cutter dimensions are 9 cm X 9.5cm X 3cm deep
- Gift box dimensions are 12cm X 9.5cm X 10cm