How to mould an egg
- Boil egg for 10 minutes
- Peel the shell off boiled egg and while still hot and place inside the mould, then firmly close the other side over it.
- Put the mould in cold water and leave for 10 minutes, for better results place in fridge for a few hours.
- When you open up the mould your egg will have transformed into a bear or bunny!
- (There is a great step-by-step tutorial on how to use egg moulds on Just Bento)
- Yude Tama Usagi+Kuma: One bunny and one bear shaped mold
Made of polypropelene.
Handwashing is recommended. Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
Made in Japan.